Summer Central Quick Info
- FREE for any student grades 6-12
- Tuesday from 12:30 - 3:30 pm
- Thursday from 6:00 - 9:00 pm
- June 9 - July 30
2020 SummerAs restrictions have lifted, we are excited that Summer Central is happening this summer! Due to Covid-19, our summer will look differently than previous years and we wanted to give a heads up to what some of those differences will be:
- Students will be unable to attend unless they have a Summer Central registration form completed
- Each student will have their temperature checked and answer a few short questions about any Covid-19 symptoms before they are allowed to attend each day. Please wait until this assessment has been completed before leaving your student
- We will work to maintain social distancing guidelines during our scheduled activities
- Please allow 24-48 hours for your student's registration to be processed
Our schedule is going to look a little different this year. Due to Covid-19 guidelines, we will not be taking any trips together for Summer Central. However, we will also not be spending our time entirely in the building.
- Tuesday's from 12:30-3:30 pm, we will meet at the building and then split into two groups: one will remain in the building, the other will walk down to Devol field to enjoy some fresh air and beautiful weather! A bagged lunch will be provided upon arrival.
- Thursday's from 6:00-9:00 pm will be located at Krista Pope's house, our director of Student Growth. You will need to drop your student off at her house. Each Thursday, weather permitting, we will have swimming in their pond and a camp fire with s'mores along with a few different outdoor activities that will be available.
Thursday's will be Cancelled for inclement weather. Please sign up for Remind text alerts by texting @parentfeed to 81010. This will be the most effective way to get cancellation information due to inclement weather!