Serve is a volunteer program for 9-12th grade students focused on learning job skills, building resumes’, helping others, becoming role models for younger kids, and having fun while doing it!
This program runs simultaneous to the After School Central program for middle school students. Serve gives high school students the opportunity to help coordinate the daily schedule, utilize their skills within the facility, and build their resumes' for the future.
The Serve program typically runs from September thru May every Tuesday, Wednesday & Thursday from 3:30p-6:00p. Students must provide their own transportation.
The Serve Daily Schedule
- 3:30-3:45 Preparing the facility for programming
- 3:45-4:10 Manage Sign-In, Free Snacks, Music, & Supervise Facility
- 4:10-4:15 Ice Breaker Game & Announcements
- 4:15-4:45 Homework Time
- 4:45-5:15 "Option Time" (Student-Led)
- 5:15-6:00 Free Time
There is also a partner program which offers a FREE home-cooked meal each night for students from 6:00-6:30 called The Line. For more info, you can visit their website by clicking here.
To attend Center programming you must complete our application. Limited spots available.
Serve at a glance
- FREE for any student grades 9-12
- Limited spots available and application required
- Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday from 3:30p-6:00p
- September - May