SERVE Quick Info
- FREE for any student grades 9-12
- Limited spots available and application required
- Wednesday and Thursday from 3:15p-5:45p
- September - May
SERVE is a volunteer program for 9-12th grade students focused on learning job skills, building resumes’, helping others, becoming role models for younger kids, and having fun while doing it!
This program runs simultaneously to the After School Central program for middle school students. SERVE gives high school students the opportunity to help coordinate the daily schedule, utilize their skills within the facility, and build their resumes' for the future.
The Serve program typically runs from September thru May every Wednesday & Thursday from 3:15p-5:45p. Students must provide their own transportation.
The Serve Daily Schedule
- 3:15-3:30 Manage Sign-In, Free Snacks, Music, & Supervise Facility
- 3:30-3:45 Ice Breaker Game & Announcements
- 3:45-4:15 SERVE Meeting
- 4:15-4:45 Lead & Support "Option Time"
- 4:45 Shuttle Option #1 arrives for Early Pick-Up
- 4:45-5:30 Free Time
- 5:30-5:45 Clean-Up
- 5:45 Shuttle Option #2 arrives for Final Pick-Up