Serve Quick Info
- FREE for any student grades 9-12
- Limited spots available and application required
- Tuesday & Thursday from 3:30p-6:00p
- September - May
Serve is a volunteer program for 9-12th grade students focused on learning job skills, building resumes, helping others, becoming role models for younger kids, and having fun while doing it!
This program runs simultaneously with the After School Central program for middle school students. Serve gives high school students the opportunity to help coordinate the daily schedule, utilize their skills within the facility, and build their resumes for the future.
The Serve program typically runs from September thru May every Tuesday & Thursday from 3:45 PM -6:00 PM. Students must have a parent permission form on file to utilize transportation provided by WCCS to The Center.
The Serve Daily Schedule
- 3:45-4:10 Manage Sign-In, Free Snacks, Music, & Supervise Facility
- 4:10-4:15 Ice Breaker Game & Announcements
- 4:15-4:45 SERVE Meeting
- 4:45-5:15 "Option Time" (Student-Led)
- 5:15-5:45 Free Time
- 5:45-5:55 Closing Announcements
- 5:55-6:00 Free & Homemade To-Go dinners available